Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Today's Family Day!

Guess what? I still can't believe i got that bear!! *haha* It's super big!! Man.. It's still so hard to believe though the truth is already in front of me. *haha* I was really LUCKY.. REALLY man. *haha* Aww man.. I can go on and on and on about this. Ok. Nevermind. I shall stop talking about it. Anyway, later going out to Tampines' Seoul Garden to have dinner with my family. It's a so called a "family day". It's once in awhile man, so gotta cancel all plans. *haha* My mum and I got free meal! But gotta bring two persons to get our free meals. So brother and dad joined us. So is like 4 people, but paying the price of 2 persons. Anyway, I slept at 4 last night and woke up at 2pm today. *haha* 10 hours of sleep!! Anyway, suppose to go to United Square to find Den. *haha* Guess I can't make it. Hmm.. I really enjoyed last night man!! *haha* The bear!! Anyway, I'm gonna perform "My Happy Ending" on the organ in Yamaha on the 19th November. Man!! It's Sock's birthday. Anyway, talking about birthdays.. Jasmine's birthday is coming, so is Mad. - 3rd November! Weiyan and I wanted to ask her out to give her a treat like last year (Aww.. miss those times) But!! Poor girl gotta work FULL-time on her birthday. Man.. But we'll not forget to treat her and of course her prezzie! Alrights. Saddy mood time : AGAIN!! It's the same problem. He still likes her i can say. He wants her to still be in love with him i can say. Man.. Whatever I'm saying. I don't know how to tell him, I don't know what to say. *sigh* Crappy love life! Everything's so drama-mama. I can say I'm ready to start a new relationship, But i'm not ready to get hurt again.

With love, on Sunday, October 30, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse